Many female patients who received treatment with the chemotherapy drug Taxotere have reported cases of permanent hair loss, a condition also known as alopecia. Alopecia occurs when the immune system begins to mistakenly attack hair follicles, causing them to no longer grow. In most cases, this condition is temporary, however, patients who received the drug Taxotere during there chemotherapy sessions are still reporting that their hair has not grown back.
Taxotere lawsuits are being investigated against the drug maker, Sanofi-Aventis, for failing to warn about the risk of permanent hair loss. The label was updated in December 2015, when the FDA. Prior to the update, the label indicated that “hair generally grows back” after completing treatment. However, the pharmaceutical company’s own studies estimated that 3% of patients experienced persistent or permanent hair loss.
Top Reasons Why You Should File A Taxotere Lawsuit
- You have suffered psychological harm. Fighting cancer is difficult enough both physically and emotionally. The last thing you needed was a side-effect that could have been avoided by using a different, and likely, more effective drug. Both you and your doctors would have chosen the drug that did not cause permanent hair loss had that complication been disclosed to you before you started treatment. You are entitled to compensation for this deception and the harm caused by it.
- It is a simple process. Really! A common misconception is that drug lawsuits are complicated and require a large effort on your part to file. This is not true. Simply call us, tell us your story, and we will do all the work obtaining your medical records, pharmacy records, and filing the lawsuit itself. We handle everything from start to finish for you.
- It will cost you nothing. There are no legal fees at all to speak with us and file your lawsuit. We will pay for all court costs and related expenses for your case. You will only be responsible for attorney fees once you have received your settlement check. If your case is unsuccessful for any reason, you will owe us nothing.
File Your Taxotere Hair Loss Lawsuit
If you or a loved one have suffered hair loss due to Taxotere treatment, you may be eligible to file a lawsuit against the makers of the drug. It is important to contact an attorney right away if you believe this to be the case, as there are specific deadlines that must be met in order to file a lawsuit. If you miss your specific deadline, you case will not be able to be tried.
Our Taxotere Lawyers Can Help You
Our defective drug attorneys can help if you or someone you care about lost their hair due to Taxotere. Lawsuits have been filed against the drug makers by both patients and their families seeking compensation. You may be entitled to a settlement.
No Fee Unless You Win an Taxotere Settlement
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. We promise you in writing:
- No money to start your claim
- No money to pay case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free
Start Your Taxotere Lawsuit
To contact our Taxotere lawsuit lawyers now, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.